Did you know Barcelona Is the second largest city in Spain?
I hope you enjoyed reading my Atlanta blog post.
This time around, I’m sharing all things Barcelona. Barcelona is the perfect destination for friends and couples. If you want a mixture of outdoor activities, warm Weather, and the beach. This is the destination for you.
I was shocked to discover that Barcelona is not the capital of Spain. Compared to Madrid, Barcelona has nine beaches and several great sightseeing spots.
Barcelona is one of my favourite cities in Europe. When I visited in 2018, I had such a pleasant experience and felt safe. In my previous post about Barcelona, I shared five things you must do.
This isn’t somewhere to go and sit in the hotel. It’s a city to be explored. I visited for a long weekend for my birthday. If I were to go again, I would love to try the following activities:
- Barcelona – Montijuic Cable Car – I did this in Turkey, and it was a blissful experience. It’s a great way to see the landscape of a city.
- Barcelona: Two-Hour Midday or Sunset Sailing Cruise – I’ve done cruises on various trips, and they are always a good time. I think two hours is a perfect duration anything longer and you could grow a little weary.
Barcelona is so appealing because it’s vibrant, glamorous, and rich in culture. Like London, the Barcelona Metro, the equivalent of the London Underground, has excellent transport links. (Gosh, I sound like a proper travel agent lol) Using the Metro is pretty straightforward. For more information, see here.
I stayed at the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel. The design of this hotel was oozing luxury tropical forest. I had an
incredible stay. What’s better than a rooftop pool and jacuzzi with clean white rooms. Barcelona has some fantastic hotels that suit every and any budget. My top three picks, if I were to visit again, would be
- Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel – the hotel I stayed at previously.
- The W Hotel – This hotel screams opulence with exclusive locations in south beach, London, and Amerstdam, to name a few.
- Mandarin Oriental Barcelona. The rooftop and indoor pool look incredible. I doubt I’d ever leave the hotel if I stayed here.
These hotels have astonishing views of the city and the most insane interior designs. I would say anytime between May to September to experience the best of the Weather.
The icing on the cake is that Barcelona can make for a very inexpensive trip in Europe, depending on your budget. Who wouldn’t guaranteed great Weather on a reasonable budget.
Do you plan on visiting Barcelona?The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya,
Thanks so much for reading.
Till next time.
Lots of Love Sasha